As we keep our office open for all patients, we want to assure you that your health and the safety of our team are our top priorities. We have diligently worked as a team to retrain and add new safety protocols as well as equipment that are designed to make our office a safe environment for everyone:
- As always, we strictly adhere to all CDC and OSHA guidelines. To minimize risks as directed by the Texas Dental Board, CDC, OSHA, and ADA, we are implementing a “wait in your car” policy. When you arrive for your appointment please remain seated in your car and give us a call. One of our staff members will come out to escort you into the office.
- All surfaces are thoroughly sterilized between each patient visit.
- Face masks and social distancing will be required for anyone who enters the office.
- Anyone entering the office may be subject to a temperature check, which includes our team members as well.
- If someone in your household has been sick or is exhibiting symptoms (e.g. shortness of breath, fever, coughing, sore throat, or tightness in the chest), we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
Our top priority is YOUR safety. Rest assured that we are practicing every step we can to keep our office sparkling clean, germ-free, and most importantly keep YOU safe. In fact, the dentist is likely one of the cleanest places you can be right now! Don’t hesitate to call us today to schedule your appointment.
Looking for COVID vaccine? Learn More about getting vaccinated at Graham Family Dental.